November 22, 1963 John Kennedy was shot in Dallas, TX. This killing has stopped one of the most epic political carrier in US history and most popular president all the time became the legend.
John was the popular leader. He was the first US president who meet with Soviet leader after WWII, who won in Caribean crisis, began the process of stopping segregation and began Apollo moon program. Just in three years.
In this short list we collected best ten John Kennedy quotes. Let’s read.
10. And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
Sen. John F. Kennedy, posing for picture. (Photo by Hank Walker//Time Life Pictures/Getty Images)
9. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
5. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
Sep. 19, 1956: Sen. John F. Kennedy (D) Mass., talks with reporters during press conference at the Biltmore Hotel while in Southern California for Democratic party campaigning. This photo was published in the Sep. 20, 1956 Los Angeles Times.
4. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.
(FILES) Photograph dated 26 June 1963 showing then US President John F. Kennedy giving his famous speech at the Schoeneberg Town Hall during his visit to Berlin. German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer will inaugurate an exhibition on Kennedy’s historical visit to Berlin at German Historical Museum 25 June 2003 to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the event. AFP PHOTO/ Deutsche Historische Museum (FOR USE ONLY TO MATCH STORIES ON THE EXHIBITION)
3. Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.